Inscripta Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Inscripta™, Inc. (“Inscripta”) located at 5500 Central Ave, Suite 220, Boulder, CO 80301. Inscripta may update this notice at any time by publishing changes on this page.
- Access to the Site is permitted at Inscripta’s discretion. Inscripta reserves the right to withdraw, amend, or restrict the service we provide on this Site without notice.
- Inscripta, in its sole discretion, may determine which uses of this Site are improper and/or unauthorized. Inscripta may take any appropriate action in response to unauthorized uses of this Site, including but not limited to blocking any user of this Site.
You agree not to use this site to:
- make fraudulent statements or other misrepresentations;
- use this Site in violation of any legal duty to a third party;
- post, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any national or international statute, law, decree, rule and/or regulation;
- “stalk” or harass another person; or
- collect or store personal data about others.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE “AS IS,” WITH NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, OPERABILITY, OR LEGALITY OF THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE. IN ADDITION, INSCRIPTA AND ITS AFFILIATES FULLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SATISFACTION OF ANY GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS REQUIRING DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON MEDICAL DEVICE, PRESCRIPTION DRUG, OR HEALTH PRODUCTS. ANY WARRANTY THAT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INSCRIPTA PRODUCTS DESCRIBED ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES PROVIDED IN THE DOCUMENTS OF SALE OF SUCH PRODUCT, AND ANY LIMITATIONS INCLUDED THEREIN.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITE LINKED THROUGH THIS SITE, AND ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL Inscripta OR ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, “AFFILIATES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM LOSS RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF INSCRIPTA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS. NONE OF INSCRIPTA OR ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUES, DATA, OR FINANCIAL LOSSES ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN. IN THE EVENT ANY EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS LIMITED BY LAW, SUCH LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Copyright and Trademark
Inscripta owns the copyright in all material and information contained on this Site unless otherwise indicated. This Site and all materials and information herein are for informational purposes only and are subject to all applicable U.S. and international copyright laws. Any reproduction, retransmission or other use is strictly prohibited. You may print copies and download extracts of any page(s) from the Site for your personal reference. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must always acknowledge Inscripta’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the author of material on this Site. You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without Inscripta’s written permission.
Inscripta owns or has licensed all intellectual property in the content of this Site and reserves the right to pursue any intellectual property infringement in the courts of the country where Inscripta suffers damage. No license is granted to you to use any trademark of Inscripta or their Affiliates. You shall not assert any claim or ownership to any such trademarks.
Third Party Content
Any link contained on this Site which provides access to third party resources or content is provided for convenience only. Inscripta does not express any opinion on or endorsement of the content of any such third party links and expressly disclaims any liability for the quality, content, nature, or reliability of any such third party resources and the information, products and services found thereon.
Applicable Law: The courts of Colorado will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the Site, although Inscripta retains the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Colorado law.
Although this Site and its content may be accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed on this Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Any offer for any product or service herein or access to information made on this Site is void where prohibited by law. Accessing the Site from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited.
The use of this Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. Moreover, any minor under the age of 18 should seek their parent’s or guardian’s permission prior to use of this website.
Inscripta reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by publishing the amended Terms and Conditions on the Site. You should visit this page from time to time to review updates to the Terms and Conditions that are binding on you. Certain Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular web pages visited by you or correspondence sent to you.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted. The remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect, and continue to be binding and enforceable. No waiver by Inscripta of breach of an obligation arising under these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any other breach.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, or any notices or complaints:
5500 Central Ave, Suite 220
Boulder, CO 80301
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies Policy
What are cookies?
A ‘cookie’ is a file that our web server or the web server of one of our third-party partners may send to your computer when you access one of our sites. This file is then stored on your computer. Cookies save you the trouble of reentering certain information in some registration areas, help to deliver content-specific information to you, and track which sections of the site are most popular.
- After you have entered personal information into a form or data field on our site, cookies enable the site to ‘remember’ that information, should you so choose.
- Cookies and other passive information collection technologies enable us to deliver content that is tailored to your interests and preferences based on your past activity on the site.
- Cookies and other passive information collection technologies enable us to compile aggregate statistics concerning use of the site, analyze trends, and otherwise administer and improve the site.
What types of cookies and other tracking technologies could be used?
Our site may use the following types of cookies and tracking technologies, among others:
- “Session” cookies: Session cookies are temporary bits of information that are erased once you exit your web browser window or otherwise turn your computer off. Session cookies are used, for example, to improve navigation on our web sites, block visitors from providing information where inappropriate (e.g., the site may remember previous entries of age that are outside the permitted parameters and block subsequent changes) and to collect aggregated statistical information.
- “Persistent” cookies: Persistent cookies are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (e.g., Login ID), helping to determine what areas of the web site visitors find most valuable, and customizing the web site based on your preferences on an ongoing basis.
- “Web beacons” (also known as internet tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, and invisible GIFs): A web beacon is a piece of software code on a web page or in an e‑mail message that is used to track pages viewed or messages opened. Web beacons tell the web site server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s computer. Web beacons may be placed in online advertisements that bring people to our site and on different pages of our site. Web beacons provide us with information on how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted.
- Our site may use Google Analytics Advertising Display Features, which are collect information through cookies: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Demographics and Interests reporting. If you would like to opt-out of having your data used by these cookies, please use the Google Analytics opt-out available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. Other information on opt-outs for targeted advertisement delivery is available below.
Why do we allow third-party partners to place cookies on your computer?
Like most advertisers, we place advertisements where we think they will be most relevant to customers. One way we do so is by allowing network advertising companies with whom we work to place their own cookies when an individual visits our site. This enables the network advertising company to recognize individuals who have previously visited our site. When the individual visits a third-party web site on which that network advertising company has purchased ad space, the advertising company can then recognize the individual’s interest in Inscripta products and services and deliver one of our advertisements.
How does our site respond to web browser “Do Not Track” signals?
Certain web browsers and other programs may be used to signal your preferences to Inscripta about how or whether Inscripta or third parties may collect information about your online activities. Currently, Inscripta does not respond to such signals.
What choices do you have regarding the delivery of targeted advertisements on third-party sites?
The Digital Advertising Alliance (www.AboutAds.info/choices) and European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (www.youronlinechoices.com) maintain websites where consumers can opt out from receiving interest-based advertising from some or all of the network advertising companies participating in the program.
©2019, Inscripta, Inc. All Rights Reserved.